The following two tabs change content below.
„By accepting punishment, not for any sins, but for our virtues, we betrayed our code and made theirs possible. [...] Theirs is the morality of kidnappers. They use your love of virtue as a hostage. [...] Your enemies are destroying you by means of your own power. Your generosity and your endurance are their only tools. Your unrequited rectitude is the only hold they have upon you. They know it. You don't. The day when you'll discover it is the only thing they dread. You must learn to understand them. You won't be free of them, until you do.” - Francisco D'Anconia (Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand, p. 619)
Latest posts by Vlad M. (see all)
- Speranță & schimbare 2016: Donald Trump - 16 noiembrie 2016
- Corupția lui Hillary Clinton (3): Serverul și Benghazi - 8 noiembrie 2016
- Corupția lui Hillary Clinton (2): Fundația Clinton - 7 noiembrie 2016
- Corupția lui Hillary Clinton (1): File din trecut - 6 noiembrie 2016
- Angela Merkel, aleasa lui Clinton și Trump - 30 septembrie 2016